Located in sunny, Southern California, R&S Manufacturing and Sales is always looking for great talent to help us grow and succeed. We offer a fun, forward thinking work environment with great benefits and plenty of opportunity to expand your professional talents. Located just 15 minutes from Ventura, we are in a prime location to enjoy the beautiful weather and close enough to the beach for a great work/life balance. In 2022, the company grew by over 40% with similar growth expected in 2023+. We are always on the lookout for exceptional talent to continue our upward trajectory. Thanks for your interest in our company, we hope to hear from you soon!
R&S Manufacturing and Sales is seeking a Marketing Manager to spearhead our lead generation efforts. This role will also be responsible for working with Sales to develop marketing collateral for trade shows and Manufacturer’s National Sales Meetings. The right candidate will feel comfortable interacting / directing agency work including email marketing, web promotion (SEO and SEM), website enhancements, press releases and other similar marketing functions.
This position will evolve over time as we work to identify efforts that yield the highest ROI. This position reports to the company President.
2nd Shift: M-TR 2:00 PM – 10:30 PM, F 1:30 PM – 10:00 PM
Potential for OT on Saturdays depending on production backlog
– Preferred experience working in a sheet metal shop for at least 1 year
– Ability to be on feet throughout shift
– Capable of lifting up to 50 LBS
– Use tape measure to obtain accurate measurements
– Reliable transportation to and from work
– MUST work well with others in team environment
PREFERRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– Bilingual English, Spanish
– Plus: Experience with Press Brake, Shear, CNC or welding
– Plus: Ability to read shop drawings / product blueprints
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
– Assembly of products utilizing fasteners, bolts and rivets using power and pneumatic hand tools
– Using grinder to smooth welds on finished goods
– Moving materials (less than 50 LBS) between work stations
– Crating finished goods for shipment with pneumatic nail / staple guns
– Packaging product kits
– Other projects typical to a sheet metal fabrication shop as assigned by supervisor
– Interest in growing professionally
– Willingness to actively contribute to company improvements (productivity, procedures, etc.)
– Respectful in the workplace
– Good dexterity, coordination
– Ability to learn quickly
– Click Apply Today link below and complete form
– For Company field: enter “Applicant”
– Add resume to notes section
***R&S Manufacturing and Sales is an E-Verify company. ***
Job Posting Refreshed: 12/01/22
R&S manufactures a vast array of products to fit your project needs. We aim to supply all of your metal building accessory needs, not just one product. Why go to multiple vendors when R&S can supply it all.